Happy 2015! The New Year is officially upon us, which means it’s the season for resolutions. New Years resolutions can range from losing weight and eating healthy to running a marathon or improved listening skills — the possibilities are endless. Check out some of our drivers’ and employees’ resolutions for bettering themselves in 2015.
- Jeff Beckman: To continue to operate safely, compliantly, efficiently and on time.
- Mary Berg: Stop eating out and try to force myself to cook.
- Katlin Owens: My resolution is to improve my posture — while I am driving and otherwise!
- Kevin Dietrich: To stay off the ice.
- Tim Hicks: I am going to listen, ask “Why?” and not be defensive in conversations.
- Robert Miller: To eat healthy for longer than my resolution last year. I have to make it to noon today to beat my previous record…
- Jeff Thurlow: Better miles and to be more active on down time.
- Bill Joslin: Bicycling, it is better exercise than walking because I have a tendency to slow my pace walking.
It’s great to know we have employees who are aware of their safety and health. Want to share your New Year’s resolution? Join our conversation on Facebook.