Comfort food can be made right in your truck. Try this easy and healthy pot roast recipe…it’s just like mom used to make.
Cook Time: 9 Hrs
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix, dry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1/2 cup water
- Place beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Pour the water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories: 295.2
- Total Fat: 9.7g
- Cholesterol: 149.8mg
- Protein: 49.5g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g