Thanks to Wellness Coaches USA for this information
- Do not jump off the dock. Use a ladder or stairs that are nearby. (Remember: Three points of contact.)
- Do not jump down from your truck when getting out. Use the stairs and hand railing to support yourself when coming down. (Don’t forget: Three points of contact.)
- Do not jump out of the forklift. Slowly lower yourself down and place your feet down.
- Lose weight. If you are overweight and have knee pain, try losing weight to reduce the impact it has on your joints.
- If your knee is bothering you, try to use RICE. RICE stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation.
- Change your shoes every six months to a year. This will make sure you have proper support and cushioning to reduce impact during work duties. Also make sure your shoes are tied tight.
- Practice proper lifting techniques.
- Have a good stretching routine that you do regularly.
- Have a good strength routine that you do regularly to help build and support the muscles that support your knees.
Leave Your Comment
Many desktop publish packages web page editors now use model text
search for sites their infancy.