Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4-6 hours
- 1 package chicken taco seasoning (reduced sodium)
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1/2 container pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Pour 1 package of chicken taco seasoning on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place 4 frozen chicken breasts over the seasoning.
- Pour some pico over the top.
- Pour 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup olive oil over the top.
- Do not stir… just leave it be!
- Simmer on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred the chicken and serve with tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
Nutritional information: Amount Per Serving
- Calories 265.5
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 36.5 g