Only five ingredients make this chowder a great dish on a cool fall night.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 5 Hrs
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese, blend
- In a slow cooker, stir together chicken, undrained tomatoes, soup and corn
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories: 315.6
- Total Fat: 7.5g
- Cholesterol: 48.4mg
- Protein: 18.2g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8
Leave Your Comment
Many desktop publish packages web page editors now use model text
search for sites their infancy.