- 1 can low-sodium cream of mushroom condensed soup
- 1 cup water, to mix with condensed soup
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 oz pork loin, 1/2 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 c fresh mushrooms, sliced
- parsley, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c frozen peas
- 1 cup egg noodles or brown rice
In a small bowl, mix water and soup. At bottom of crock pot, place sliced pork loin medallions with garlic clove, cover with mushrooms, peas and carrots. Pour mushroom soup over the top. Sprinkle with parsley. Put crock pot on high for 3 to 4 hours. Serve over egg noodles or rice.
Leave Your Comment
Many desktop publish packages web page editors now use model text
search for sites their infancy.